Just been out hunting for mushrooms, found enough to make spaghetti fungi and this is how to make it,
- 400g fresh field mushrooms, cleaned and sliced up.
- Small clove of garlic, finally chopped.
- one egg lightly beaten
- one veg stock cube
- 100gs of goats feta cheese
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- One tablespoon of butter.
- Your favorite type of pasta, (I used a buckwheat twist spaghetti)
Salt water to boil the pasta in with a dash of oil.
- Prepare mushrooms and chop garlic.
- heat oil and butter on medium heat,
- When butter has melted add mushrooms and garlic frying gently
- Add stock cube to the mix and simmer for 5mins
- Remove from heat, now crumble in the goats cheese, stirring in until dissolved.
- Pour in your beaten egg, the egg should remain liquid stir though mushrooms.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta for 6-7mins or until al dente and drain.
- Return the pasta to the empty pan, and mix well with the sauce, so that the egg just starts to thicken with the heat of the pasta.
- Serve enjoy:)